tagged by theturtleducks , go check him out for LOK and ATLA stuff.
1. Would you have sex with the last person you text messaged?
perhaps, if my sexual orientation got transformed overnight.
2. You talked to an ex today, correct?
not today, but usually.
3. Have you taken someones virginity?
not yet, ohoho
4. Is trust a big issue for you?
not really. i let this guy in my class print out my passport for me. but i usually know if i’m gonna trust someone in like the first few times i meet him/her.
5. Did you hang out with the person you like recently?
i like a lot of people, but i don’t necessarily “like like” anyone at the moment.
6. What are you excited for?
summer italy trip, WOO.
7. What happened tonight?
eat at the olive garden with my mom and brother.
8. Do you think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted?
eh. it’s usually what one does while being extremely intoxicated, not the physical condition of being intoxicated.
9. Is confidence cute?
how is that cute? i never understood this like the concept of a “cute” butt.
10. What is the last beverage you had?
11. How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?
let’s see… i’ve lost count. i’m blessed with good people in my life.
12. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
only jean i wear (because it’s the only thing that fits me T__T)
13. What are you gonna do Saturday night?
go camping with a friend, ohoho
14. What are you going to spend money on next?
perhaps a movie ticket to star trek.
15. Are you going out with the last person you kissed?
16. Do you think you’ll change in the next 3 months?
change is the law of the universe, of course.
17. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
close friends. usually it depends from topic to topic because religion is sort of a tricky thing for me and relationships.
18. The last time you felt broken?
like, broken broken? earlier this year, januaryish
19. Have you had sex today?
20. Are you starting to realize anything?
21. Are you in a good mood?
DAFT PUNK, oh yes and then i realize i have totally neglected my finals for tomorrow. oops.
22. Would you ever want to swim with sharks?
in a metal cage… with a buddy… and perhaps a harpoon (even if it’s fake, it’s reassuring sort of)
23. Are your eyes the same color as your dad’s?
dem brown eyes, yes
24. What do you want right this second?
a fully functioning personal bathroom (house renovations, fun funnn…)
25. What would you say if the person you love/like kissed another girl/boy?
i don’t exclusively love anyone at the moment, so i can’t say. i take these things on a case by case basis.
26. Is your current hair color your natural hair color?
half of it? i dyed it to slightly lighter shade a few years back, but it just blends in.
27. Would you be able to date someone who doesn’t make you laugh?
no. just, no.
28. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
reading my friend’s responses to these questions, ehehehee
29. Do you really, truly miss someone right now?
sometimes, i just want a friend. i feel pretty lonely at home or maybe i’m just bored.
30. Does everyone deserve a second chance?
case by case, honey.
31. Honestly, do you hate the last boy you were talking to?
if i didn’t like him, i probably wouldn’t be talking to him.
32. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do?
again, i don’t “like like” anyone.
33. Are you one of those people who never drinks soda?
I only occasionally drink it, but i tend to stay away
34. Listening to?
random access memories
35. Do you ever write in pencil anymore?
36. Do you know where the last person you kissed is?
probably at home, sleeping, worn out from football practice
37. Do you believe in love at first sight?
nope. that’s infatuation.
38. Who did you last call?
… an immediate family member most likely
39. Who was the last person you danced with?
40. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?
because she’s my mummy?
41. When was the last time you ate a cupcake?
42. Did you hug/kiss one of your parents today?
i rarely ever do haha
43. Ever embarrass yourself in front of a crush?
44. Do you tan in the nude?
if i could i would, i love the sun.
45. If you could, would you take back your last kiss?
46. Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?
unless you count talking to yourself, i guess
47. Who was the last person to call you?
probably an immediate family member, don’t remember which one
48. Do you sing in the shower?
only if i’m in an exceptionally good mood and my vocal chords are being manageable that day
49. Do you dance in the car?
nothing more than a head bob, no
50. Ever used a bow and arrow?
no, but i wish!
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
don’t remember. perhaps for my passport?
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
i lurv musicals. <3
53. Is Christmas stressful?
yes. i think i have seasonal affective disorder because i just feel my worst around the winter months
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
nah, but i would totally try it!
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
just pie. all pie is good. mmm
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
a herpetologist. i really liked reptiles when i was little, especially turtles <3
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
no…? i hope not? i get scared easily
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
all the time.
59. Take a vitamin daily?
i down like 4 things a day; 2 vitamin and 2 medication
60. Wear slippers?
not until recently
61. Wear a bath robe?
aint nobody got time fo dat, just use a towel.
62. What do you wear to bed?
varies, not gonna say more haha
63. First concert?
unless you count the time Shane and Shane came to my church, my first “legit” concert was Imagine Dragons
64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
wal-mart is closest to my house.
65. Nike or Adidas?
flippity floppers or chuck taylors.
66. Cheetos Or Fritos?
i prefer honey mustard pretzals, stuff of the gods
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
they both taste the same (but i prefer sunflower seeds for some odd reason)
68. Favorite Taylor Swift song?
as long as it features screaming goats.
69. Ever take dance lessons?
yes, tap and ballet when i was 5.
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
i can’t even picture my future spouse, so no D:
71. Can you curl your tongue?
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
yes, while laughing with friends.
74. What is your favorite book?
i really liked the art of racing in the rain. oh my gosh, that book just melts my heart.
75. Do you study better with or without music?
doesn’t matter, but when i’m in super concentration mode, without.
76. Regularly burn incense?
my yoga studio does.
77. Ever been in love?
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
anyone decent who appears near the city i live in haha
79. What was the last concert you saw?
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
81. Tea or coffee?
tea, haven’t quite developed a taste for straight up coffee.
82. Favorite type of cookie?
depends, but snickerdoodle is always welcome
83. Can you swim well?
yes, but not quickly haha
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
what kind of a floundering idiot needs to do that?
85. Are you patient?
depends. i’m quite moody.
86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
why not both?
87. Ever won a contest?
88. Ever have plastic surgery?
no and i don’t plan on it either
89. Which are better black or green olives?
ew. olives. they’re only good for oil.
90. Opinions on sex before marriage?
as long as it feels right.
91. Best room for a fireplace?
the bedroom more realistically, outside patio.
92. Do you want to get married?
if i can find the right mate.
Plants and wormbaby studies
Time Machine by Daniel Duarte
The clock presents time as an ever-shifting geometrical pattern